Haarlem, The Netherlands– September 7, 2007– In anticipation of the official release of their dynamic sci-fi real-time strategy game SunAge, leading Publisher Lighthouse Interactive today revealed the final box shot featuring the human race, known as the Dome Confederacy, executing a counterstrike on the Raak-zun creed, after their shielded city has been attacked by their belligerent enemies. SunAge is scheduled to release worldwide in October 2007 on PC CD-ROM and is Windows® Vista™ compatible.
6 screenshots and box shots accompany this press release.
Earth is a desolate wasteland destroyed by the radiation and heat of the sun. Humankind, known as the Dome Confederacy, has been forced to retreat into shielded cities enduring constant attacks by the Raak-zun cult; a sect of religious outcasts who live outside the dome. An age long war has ensued as both races battle for the limited resources of the dying planet and search for a new world to inhabit.
Amidst the havoc, the gateway to a bold new planet is unlocked. Hope is on the horizon, but a new war has dawned as this Mecca is teeming with lethal Sentinel drones who will not hesitate to annihilate any life form that gets in their way. Leading the Dome Confederacy, you must destroy your enemies in a race to secure a new home and future for all humankind.
• 3 Distinct Races: Human, Raak-zun, and Sentinel robots– each with their own units, buildings and technological advantages and disadvantages.
• Single Player: 24 different missions and a compelling plot for each race create a distinct single player experience.
• Multiplayer LAN and Online: Maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode with co-op and skirmish gameplay support.
• Alternate Combat Modes: Upgrades unlock new functionality for all units allowing greater tactical depth (basic troopers can become snipers).
• Graphics: Rich sci-fi environments from vast industrial cities and devastated wastelands to a lush alien planet.
• Tactical Landscape: All units and their alternative modes are crucial to the overall strategy. Exploit weaknesses in the enemy’s network while strengthening your own connection lines.
• Viewing Perspective: Squad concept combined with long camera distance views allows a large number of units to be fighting on-screen with a clear overview of the battleground.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® ME / 2000 / XP / Vista™
CPU: 700 MHz Intel® Pentium® III or AMD® Athlon™ processor or better
RAM: 128 MB
Video Card: 32 MB 3D accelerated or better
PC CD-ROM: 4x (or PC DVD-ROM drive)
Available Hard Disk Space: 800 MB
Multiplayer: LAN or 56K (or faster) Internet Connection
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
About Lighthouse Interactive
Lighthouse Interactive is a fast growing publisher of interactive entertainment with offices in Haarlem, The Netherlands, Montreal, Canada and London, England. Lighthouse’s titles include the critically acclaimed adventure title "Keepsake", the surprise sim hit“Ship Simulator 2006” and the award winning 4x space strategy hybrid "Sword of the Stars." Staffed with industry veterans and with offices in key locations around the world, Lighthouse is the right choice for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. www.lighthouse-interactive.com
After many years of dedicated indie development, Vertex4 Ltd. was founded in 2005. While having its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, the team also includes talents from Denmark and the U.K. The company focuses on the creation of Real-time Strategy (RTS) games for the PC. Their premier project is SunAge. For more information about the company, visit www.vertex4.com.
Michael Meyers Public Relations
Tel: +31 23 540 9449