IRVINE, Calif. – May 23 , 2012 – Attention anime fans: Kill3rCombo’s award-winning manga-inspired massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Elsword will make its mark at Anime Expo 2012. During the weekend of Friday, June 29 through Monday, July 2 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, fans can meet the Elsword cosplay team, compete in the Elsword cosplay contest, get hands on with the game and battle fellow convention-goers in a player versus player (PvP) competition.
Festivities at the Kill3rCombo booth (# 1520) include:
· Elsword cosplay team: Fans are encouraged to meet, greet and snap photos with renowned cosplayers:
o Jessica Nigri as Rena
o Amie Lynn as Eve
o Kasea Vp as Aisha
o Aku as Elsword
o John Zabate as Raven
· Elsword cosplay contest: Hosted by Jessica Nigri and Elsword Community Organizer Cuddles, on Saturday, June 30 from noon – 2 p.m. the Kill3rCombo team invites Anime Expo attendees to don their finest Elsword gear and cosplay for the chance to win cash and other prizes:
o First place - $1,000 cash and 10,000 in-game K-Ching
o Second place - $500 cash and 5,000 in-game K-Ching
o Third place - $250 cash and 2,500 in-game K-Ching
o Sign up at www.elswordonline.com/axcosplay
· Game stations: Demo PCs will be preloaded with beefed-up characters for players to unleash their fury on Elsword bosses and against fellow fans in PvP combat.
· Elsword PvP event: Fans can challenge other Anime Expo players in PvP duels to win t-shirts, posters and other prizes! Kill3rCombo’s Elsword PvP gurus, SKillz and Crow, will also be on hand throughout the weekend to offer the bravest players some intense competition.
· iPad giveaway: Anyone who visits the Kill3rCombo booth and registers for an Elsword account can enter a free raffle for a chance to win a new iPad. Every attendee who registers will also receive 500 K-Ching toward their activated account.
First held in 1992, Anime Expo is an annual American anime convention in Los Angeles organized by Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation (SPJA). The convention provides an opportunity for fans to interact with anime, manga and musical artists as well as fellow fans. Anime Expo attracted more than 41,000 attendees in 2011.
In Elsword, gamers can choose from five specialized and customizable characters as they explore an immersive world and battle to complete dynamic quests. As players progress through the game, they can evolve their fighting styles by upgrading to new job classes, learn deadly new abilities and master combo attacks. With intuitive and straightforward controls, Elsword offers players of all skill levels the chance to experience the thrill of victory in combat, either on solo missions or cooperatively in a party of up to four players. For those who welcome a challenge, Elsword also delivers action-packed PvP combat.
For details on Kill3rCombo’s presence at Anime Expo, please visit: www.elswordonline.com/animeexpo.
For more information on Elsword events or to play the game for free, please visit: http://www.elswordonline.com/.
For Elsword information and assets please visit: http://gamespress.com/product.asp?c=%2FU%2F%27%3E.
Based in Orange County, California, Kill3rCombo is a joint venture of Level Up! Games and KOG Studios with a mission to deliver multiplayer online action games to the North American market. Level Up! Games is the first and biggest online game publisher in both Brazil and the Philippines. KOG Studios is a leading game developer located in Daegu, South Korea creating popular titles including Grand Chase and Fighters Club. Kill3rCombo, which was founded in 2010, combines the development expertise of KOG Studios with the publishing prowess of Level Up! Games to introduce North American audiences to Elsword, a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game.