IRVINE, Calif. – March 19, 2012 – Just in time for the spring break season, massively multiplayer online (MMO) action game Elsword is offering players the opportunity to participate in the Harmony Festival in-game event. Available now through April 4, the Harmony Festival allows gamers to plow through dungeons and battle bosses with the additional benefit of powerful costumes, increased stamina and special items to recover HP. Players are encouraged to act quickly, as the festivities will conclude soon!
Features of the Harmony Festival include:
· Free goodies: Harmony Festival Costumes are available free to all players and are the most powerful costumes released in Elsword to date! Harmony Festival Pie can also be purchased and used in dungeons to recuperate 50 percent HP and remove status effects. As an added bonus, players purchasing the pie will receive 20 free pies after the event has ended.
· More lives: Resurrection Stone refills upgraded to six times daily.
· New and rewarding quests: A plethora of new quests that add up to valuable rewards for participating gamers.
· Exclusive Harmony Festival Accessory: Now available from the Item Mall, beautiful butterfly wings are available for only 500 K-Ching.
· New throwing items: Players can use new in-dungeon throwing items to further expand their arsenal of monster slaying weapons.
· Increased endurance: 50 percent less stamina consumption in dungeons.
· Quickslot expansion and item additions: Players can now expand their Quickslots to six with an item purchased from the Item Mall.
In Elsword, gamers can choose from five specialized and customizable characters as they explore immersive maps and battle to complete dynamic quests. As players progress through the game, they can evolve their fighting styles by upgrading to new job classes and watch as their chosen character matures and gains more fierce abilities and combos. With intuitive and straightforward controls, Elsword offers players of all skill levels the chance to defeat enemies and deal damage, either on a solo mission or cooperatively in a party of up to four players. For those who welcome a challenge, Elsword also delivers action-packed player-versus-player (PvP) combat.
To play Elsword and experience the latest features, please visit: http://www.elswordonline.com/.
For Elsword information and assets, please visit: http://gamespress.com/product.asp?c=%2FU%2F%27%3E.
Based in Orange County, California, Kill3rCombo is a joint venture of Level Up! Games and KOG Studios with a mission to deliver multiplayer online action games to the North American market. Level Up! Games is the first and biggest online game publisher in both Brazil and the Philippines. KOG Studios is a leading game developer located in Daegu, South Korea creating popular titles including Grand Chase and Fighters Club. Kill3rCombo, which was founded in 2010, combines the development expertise of KOG Studios with the publishing prowess of Level Up! Games to introduce North American audiences to Elsword, a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game.