v2.1.0– Full Update information
- A new interface, easier to navigate, and more space on screen
- A level select screen: As we add more and more worlds you will be able to take a route to play the levels you want, so from this screen you will be able to see where you have been, and where you can go!
- Load and Save options: The game is getting bigger, so some loading and saving between levels should help you actually visit all the worlds in the game
- Vulcano Island: As mentioned, a complete new world is added to the game. It has new dangers and nice new visuals
- Music! : Many people asked for it, so here you go, some nice background tunes while running!
- Visual enhancements
- Audio enhancements
- Small speed improvements for slower Android devices
OrangePixel was founded in 2004, and has been developing and designing game concepts for the mobile market. A strong focus on original ideas and mobile game concepts is quickly setting OrangePixel aside from the large market of rehashed ideas and branded content. With OneThumb game concepts like Rocketboy, Toddlers, Sliderkids, and new ideas like the critically acclaimed Mechanics; OrangePixel has the balls to be creative. For more information about OrangePixel, please visit www.orangepixel.net or follow us on Twitter.