FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PLANO, Texas - October 5, 2011 – Robot Entertainment has announced that Orcs Must Die! is now available for purchase on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 MS Points. Along with the release of the game comes a playable demo that allows players to battle through the first three fortresses of the game. To celebrate today’s release of Orcs Must Die!, Robot Entertainment has unleashed a new trailer featuring orc-slaying mayhem set against a musical backdrop of “Hall of the Mountain King” by Finnish band Apocalyptica.
Orcs Must Die! is an action-strategy game that challenges players to defend fortresses under siege. With a wide variety of traps and weapons to choose from, Orcs Must Die! dares players to find the best ways to hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate an endless army of filthy orcs and their vile allies. Orcs Must Die! features a vibrant look, addictive gameplay, and a blatant disregard for the welfare of orcs.
· Play as the War Mage and defend 24 fortresses from an enraged mob of orcs and 11 other villainous monsters.
· Choose from a selection of 6 weapons and magic spells and 17 traps that hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate your enemies.
· Upgrade your traps, spells and weapons to cater the game to your personal play style.
· Cleverly combine traps and spells for higher scores on the leaderboards.
· Expertly wield your wits and your weapons through the story-driven campaign and unlock a brutal “Nightmare” campaign.
· Replay fortresses endlessly, combining different defenses and tactics every time!
Orcs Must Die! is rated T by the ESRB, and will be available exclusively as a digital download. For more information about Orcs Must Die!, please visit http://www.OrcsMustDie.com.