London, UK - 7th May 2009: Origin8 are pleased to announce that Sentinel version 1.4 is now live in the iTunes App Store. This update provides a pack of new content and features for the acclaimed iPhone sci fi Tower Defense game. To celebrate this release, Sentinel is on sale for a very limited period at just 99¢ (or regional equivalent).
Key version 1.4 features:
• A challenging new map, Last Stand. Defend your escape shuttle from the vicious hordes as you evacuate the Martian colony.
• A new tower and alien attack unit, each with a fresh set of powers and far-reaching tactical implications.
• A new destructible building that you’ll really want to keep standing.
• Improved drones that can be commanded to concentrate on harvesting or repair.
• More powerful top tier upgrades for some towers.
• Optional atmospheric in-game music.
• Revamped game balance:‘Easy’ and‘Medium’ modes are now more forgiving, while hardcore players will find‘Hard’ and‘Psycho’ tougher than ever.
Get Sentinel from the App Store at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305974985&mt=8
For the latest news on Sentinel and Origin8’s other products, visit our forums at http://www.origin8.com/forums or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/origin8. Further enquiries are welcome, please contact email@example.com.
About us: Origin8 is an innovative new developer specialising in Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and Blackberry products. Founded by industry veterans Jez San&Foo Katan, Origin8's vibrant team is based in Camden, London, UK. For more information see http://www.origin8.com.