Vienna, Austria: March 30th 2011; JoWood Entertainment announces new patch for Painkiller - Redemption.
"With the current update Painkiller - Redemption becomes even better because we’ve been working hard on stability and gameplay tweaks", says Reinhard Pollice, Producer JoWooD.
- <*>Fixed some map design flaws and glitches such as slowly closing doors and points where you could“leave” the current level*>
- <*>Fixed random crash on map loading with script error or no error caption*>
- <*>Fixed 1st map glitch - player was unable to collect all items and destroy some items*>
- <*>Fixed "multisampling" word in graphic options - now correctly named "multisampling"*>
- <*>Fixed several smaller bugs and engine crashes*>
- <*>Removed pillars in the endboss area*>
- <*>Tweaked AI of endboss*>
- <*>Shadow improvements on last map*>
JoWooD Entertainment AG is listed in the Standard Market Segment of the Vienna stock exchange. JoWooD is a publisher of computer and videogames, releasing international acclaimed, high-quality entertainment software for all existing and upcoming gaming systems. JoWooD Entertainment also offers distribution services for third party developers/publishers over its global distribution network. Visit our homepage for further information.