Independent games developer Casual Labs is happy to announce that Paint it Back, a new universal puzzle game for iOS, is launching on October 17.
Pocket Tactics says " Paint it Back is my favourite puzzle game of the year so far."
The art has disappeared from the gallery. Can you paint it back?
Repaint lost works of art by using brainpower!
Watch the trailer here
Website page here
Press page here
• 140 paintings to solve!
• 14 rooms to unlock!
• 18 achievements!
• Play at your own pace!
• 6 player profiles on one device (the whole family can play!)
• Universal app: play on iPad/iPhone/iTouch.
• iCloud sync: play on one iDevice, continue on another.
• iPad: play in either landscape or portrait mode.
• Endless "Mystery Masterpiece" challenge mode.
• Logic puzzles similar to nonograms, picross, paint by numbers and griddlers.
• Hours of puzzley fun for the whole family!
** Promo codes available for press **
About Casual Labs:
Casual Labs is a small independent game studio consisting of Edward Brown and the current roster of teammates working on the latest project. "Casual Labs" means "Approachable Experimentation." Edward Brown has been creating games since the late 1990's. He lived in Cincinnati for several years where he co-founded No2 Games and worked on various freelance projects. In 2005, he moved to California and worked at Popcap Games as a Game Developer from 2005 to 2007 at the San Francisco office and 2007-2009 at the San Carlos office. After getting an iPhone, he decided to focus on developing games for that platform. In 2011, he moved to St. Louis and in 2012 started Casual Labs.