Prague, Czech Republic, January 3rd, 2012 – Keen Software House announces fourth phase of Miner Wars Frontline Developer program focused on concept art, post-processed renders, paintings and artworks.
Help us make Miner Wars the next world phenomenon, earn cash, and get special prizes! If you are skilled in visual art of any form, use your best abilities to make a piece of art and send it to us – use your chance to participate in upcoming AAA title, Miner Wars: 2081!
Participate in Miner Wars Development - Phase 4: Concept Art / Artwork Competition
You can make artworks and concept art for all various things such as space stations, ships (ranging from small fighters and mining machines up to large cruisers and motherships), asteroid bases, portraits of people and faction-related stuff (logos, symbols, flags). Check our forums ( http://www.minerwars.com/Forum.aspx) or ask the community for suggestions!
Make sure to check Pictures section on our website as well as Miner Wars Encyclopedia for some ideas:
- 1 st Place: 100 USD Reward + Full Miner Wars 2081 game + 3000 QP
- 2 nd Place: 75 USD Reward + Full Miner Wars 2081 game + 2000 QP
- 3 rd Place: 50 USD Reward + Full Miner Wars 2081 game + 1500 QP
- The artwork must strictly adhere to the Miner Wars universe described in MW Encyclopedia.
- The general mood and atmosphere of the artwork should resemble the setting of Miner Wars 2081. See pictures on our website and in MW Encyclopedia to get a glimpse of the atmosphere and setting.
- The artwork may be a hand drawing, painting, post-processed render or anything else.
- The artwork has to be submitted in JPG, PNG or PSD format.
- The artwork has to be your original work.
Qualification Points and MW Frontline Developer Program
The most creative and resourceful players can become part of our team and participate in Miner Wars development and promotion. Keep in mind that responsibility comes together with the possibilities and benefits. If you decide to take part in Miner Wars development, the future of Miner Wars is also in your hands! For a list of benefits and special rewards for MW Frontline Developers, see http://www.minerwars.com/MWFD/
Phases of Miner Wars Frontline Developer program:
- 13th December 2011 - Phase 1: Affiliate links and lifetime profit sharing
- 20th December 2011 - Phase 2: 3D model submissions + Competition
- 27th December 2011 - Phase 3: MW Encyclopedia + Story Submissions + Competition
- 3rd January 2012 - Phase 4: Concept Art Submission + Competition
- More phases to be announced...
ABOUT MINER WARS
Miner Wars 2081 is a 6DOF interior and space shooter played in a fully destructible environment featuring single player, co-op, and standard multi-player modes, with an MMOG in the planning stages.
As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area.
You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover mysterious alien secrets. Game-play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.
World release: Q1 2012
Platform: Windows, Xbox 360 Live Arcade
ABOUT KEEN SOFTWARE HOUSE:
Keen Software House a. s is an independent software development and publishing company focused on creating innovative video games. We are passionate gamers who love developing games and we want to make games that people like to play.
NOTE TO EDITORS:
Game page: http://www.MinerWars.com/
(Feel free to use pictures, videos and texts from this site to preview the Miner Wars game)
Press contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company web-site: http://www.KeenSWH.com/