PC Gamer, the global authority on PC Gaming, today announces a partnership with Wargaming’s award-winning online game, World of Tanks, to produce its first ever bookazine, PC Gamer Presents World of Tanks.
On-sale now, the 148-page special represents essential reading for players of the renowned MMO action game providing beginner tips and tricks, a history of Wargaming, exclusive developer interviews, map strategies and an analysis of the game’s top tanks. In addition, readers will also receive free in-game items worth £16.
The PC Gamer Presents World of Tanks bookazine is available in both print and digital formats. The print edition will be on-sale in the UK and through Walmart stores in the US priced at £9.99 ($11.99), while a standard digital version is available to download on Apple’s Newsstand via the PC Gamer app priced at £6.99.
The digital version has been created using Future’s award-winning app creation software, FutureFolio. FutureFolio powers the majority of parent-company Future’s portfolio of more than 100 tablet brands, including highly interactive editions like Total Film, Edge, MacFormat and MacLife. Future has also launched a range of successful pure-play tablet editions including CyclingNews HD, Gathered by Mollie Makes, Photography Week, and, most recently, Football Week.
Rich Keith, Publisher of PC Gamer, says: “I am thrilled that PC Gamer is partnering with Wargaming to produce this fantastic bookazine. World of Tanks has developed into an online phenomenon and this partnership brings together the huge reach of both brands and combines it with Future’s publishing expertise to give readers a truly unique product they will love to read.”
Frazer Nash, PR manager UK of Wargaming, says: “We are proud to become the first PC Gamer’s partners in their series of special bookazines. 148 pages of cool facts and interesting topics is a must for any fan of World of Tanks.”
The digital version of PC Gamer Presents World of Tanks is available to download via the PC Gamer app at: http://goo.gl/ehXgs.
For more information please contact:
Ben Bolton, Senior Communications Executive for Future on 020 7042 4034 or 07940 530424 or email@example.com
About PC Gamer:
PC Gamer is the global authority on PC gaming. Produced by hardcore gamers for hardcore gamers, PC Gamer knows what its audience needs to satisfy its enthusiasm. It gives them major exclusives, in-depth previews, hard-hitting reviews, winning strategies, easy-to-understand explanations of complex technology, and so much more. Whether they’re reading the magazine, our blogs, or enjoying our massively popular audio and video podcasts, PC Gamer feeds gamers info in a fun, irreverent yet informative way that invites newcomers to the hobby while satisfying the needs of old pros.
About World of Tanks:
World of Tanks is the first and only team-based, massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armoured warfare. Throw yourself into the epic tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 300 armoured vehicles from United States, Germany, the Soviet Union, France, Great Britain and China, carefully detailed with historical accuracy.
Join World of Tanks:
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped more than 15 titles. Currently, Wargaming is focused on its team-based MMO war series dedicated to the mid-20th century warfare that will include the armoured World of Tanks, the flight combat World of Warplanes, and the naval World of Warships. The three intertwined titles will form a common gaminguniverse integrated within the portal www.wargaming.net.
- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Guitar, Creative, Sport and Auto sectors.
- We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com , gamesradar.com , bikeradar.com and musicradar.com .
- Future sold more than 24 million magazines last year, that’s 45 magazines every minute. Our most well-known print brands include T3, Total Film, Cycling Plus andOfficial Xbox Magazine.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, and have sold over three million products powered by our own app-creation software, FutureFolio.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.