FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FREMONT, CA (DECEMBER, 2010)– Following the tremendous success of the Eagle-Eye Converter for Sony PS3, Penguin United has announced that it will launch the Eagle-Eye Version 2.0 for Xbox 360 video games at CES. The Eagle-Eye converts any standard USB HID keyboard and mouse into a turbo charged video game controller, the preferred method for fans of first-person shooters (The Eagle-Eye is compatible with most USB, however it does not always work with non-HID USB).
The Eagle-Eye Version 2.0 will be launched and available for demonstration at CES, Las Vegas, January 6-9, Booth #5412 North Hall.
The Eagle-Eye Version 2.0 provides a customized key mapping feature for all Xbox 360 controller buttons that seamlessly transfers the command data to a keyboard and mouse. Now all first-person shooter games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and Medal of Honor can be played with greater dexterity, speed and accuracy than with a standard controller.
The Eagle-Eye Version 2.0 has been updated with an Advanced Calibration Function that provides customized mouse speed, smoothness and synchronization. There are 3 components of the Advanced Calibration Function worth noting: Sensitivity Adjustment which manages the overall speed of the mouse movement; Dead Zone Neutralization that improves the smoothness of the mouse’s movements, particularly during moments requiring micro-movements such as zooming in on a target; and Synchronization that allows downloading and backup of new customized X/Y button settings which can be shared with friends or a gaming community.
“The original Eagle-Eye was such a great success with PS3 fans that we wanted to create a new version for the Xbox community,” stated Penguin President, Richard Huang.“The Advanced Calibration Function takes the Eagle Eye to a new level of control and sensitivity. Version 2.0 provides the same outstanding ability to bypass the controller by transferring the button features directly to the computer keyboard and mouse, but now the speed, smoothness and accuracy is even more impressive.”
· Converts most standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse into a Xbox Controller
· Advanced Calibration Function improves speed, smoothness and synchronization
· 1 to 1 translation from the Xbox360 right analog stick to the mouse movement for an ultra accurate aim in FPS.
· Maps out all Xbox360 buttons and left analog stick via included software to customize your control. Right analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
· Compatible with all Xbox360 games.
· USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse inputs.
· 13 ft. USB cable connects to Xbox.
· Turbo option for Y, B, A, RB, RT, LB, LT buttons
· Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves.
· Compatible with all Xbox console versions, future proof with firmware updates.
· Quick, easy set up in less than 1 minute with included software
· Requires wired Xbox controller
· SRP: $59.99
· On Display at CES Booth #5412 North Hall
About Penguin United
Penguin United ( http://www.PenguinUnited.com) was established by gamers for gamers and is dedicated to enhancing the experience of electronic entertainment. Penguin’s mission is to provide gamers with a cost-effective line of video game accessories that are equal in quality, performance and reliability to other similar products on the market. Phone: 888-988-3388
Contact: Dirk Foster
SparksFly Public Relations