Fremont, Calif., (May, 2009)– Penguin United has announced that it will launch the CrossFire Remote Pistol for Nintendo Wii at this year's E3 in Los Angeles.
The CrossFire is the first and only available gun for Wii that has the remote already integrated into the guns design. Additionally, the A and B buttons, and D-Pad have been repositioned for easy access and functionality.
• Self-contained remote gun– does not require inserting Wii remote into gun“shell”
• Designed to create a true gun experience
• A-Button repositioned for thumb access while holding pistol
• B-Button repositioned for trigger finger access
• D-Pad repositioned for immediate thumb access
• Works as regular remote for non-shooter games
• Enhanced Vibration function
• Built-in Speaker enhances audio experience
“The CrossFire pistol will change the way shooting games are enjoyed on the Wii platform,” emphasized Richard Huang, Penguin United’s President.“Previous gun designs are bulky and just don’t work very well. The CrossFire will offer gamers all the benefits of the normal Wii remote as well as providing a true“gun” experience.
*The CrossFire will be on display, and available for review, at E3 June 2nd– 4th at the Penguin United Booth #3029, South Hall.
About Penguin United
Penguin United ( http://www.PenguinUnited.com) was established by gamers for gamers and is dedicated to enhancing the experience of electronic entertainment. Penguin’s mission is to provide gamers with a cost-effective line of video game accessories that are equal in quality, performance and reliability to other similar products on the market. The company, which is located in Fremont, California, distributes its product line exclusively through Red Lion Interactive ( http://www.RedLionInteractive.com).
Contact: Dirk Foster
Red Lion Interactive
(888) 432-8707 XT. 108