LAS VEGAS, NV – May 1, 2013 – Petroglyph ® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with new content and features that include a new Replay Mode which allows players to play back recorded matches. Also included is a unique 'White Knight' feature that has never been seen in a MOBA game before. White Knight gives players the opportunity to fill a player slot when one becomes available in an actively running match.
“Battle for Graxia has been an evolving project and has now culminated into what we are excited to officially call Launch,” said Steve Tall, Project Lead of Battle for Graxia. “Throughout the development process we’ve worked with the community to create a game that adds even more fun for MOBA gamers. We are eager to see what the community thinks of the latest features.”
To celebrate the launch, multiple content bundles are also offered that include exclusive Immortals and their alternate skins, personal in-game badge to show off achievements, and a variety of unique booster items to give new characters a head-start in competing in matches. Many of these features are available to Steam players via the game's Steam page with additional exclusives for founding players the week of launch.
To play today for free and get the in-game exclusives, signup at: http://signup.battleforgraxia.com
Battle for Graxia Launch Features include:
· A core MOBA experience with unique gameplay features
· Free-to-play download with additional availability on Steam
· Unique Immortals and abilities added regularly
· Artifact items and Skill Trees to customize each Immortal, with the ability to reconfigure in the picking phase
· Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player (PvP) modes including 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and A.R.A.M.
· New Replay Mode and 'White Knight' player replacement features
· Reputation and achievement badge recognition features
· US and European server locations
Official Community Links:
· Battle for Graxia Website: http://www.battleforgraxia.com
· BFG on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/battleforgraxia
· BFG on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/battleforgraxia
· BFG on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/battleforgraxia
About Battle for Graxia
Battle for Graxia is a Free-to-Play game available via direct download. The game features the popular action-strategy gameplay of traditional MOBA games, but adds enhanced features such as Replay Mode and player recognition features, along with the unique White Knight player replacement feature – a first for the MOBA genre. Players also have the option of taking their Immortals through cooperative Player versus Environment (PvE) scenarios to learn the game, try out abilities with new Immortals, and warming up to the competitive experience before jumping into Player versus Player (PvP) matches.
About Petroglyph Games, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Petroglyph Games, Inc. is an award-winning, independent game development studio located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Petroglyph team specializes in Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA), Online Real-Time Strategy (RTS) and Action/RPG games, leveraging the experience gained from developing original hit franchises for PC and consoles. Petroglyph uses their proprietary GLYPHXsm Online game engine, tools and technology to power their next-generation titles.
For more information about Petroglyph, please visit: http://www.petroglyphgames.com.
© 2013. Petroglyph Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Petroglyph, GLYPHX, Rise of Immortals, Battle for Graxia, and Guardians of Graxia are trademarks and/or service marks of Petroglyph Games, Inc.