NEW YORK - November 10, 2009
Aboveground Systems is proud to announce the arrival of DaVinci’s Secret Machines on the iTunes App Store. The unique puzzle game challenges players to piece together a variety of the famed artist’s original designs, and features multiple solutions for every level. With its emphasis on imaginative play, puzzle gamers, creative types and inventive“tinker-ers” will all enjoy this title.
• 30 original levels feature stylish graphics based on Davinci’s original sketches
• Physics engine creates realistic interactions between items
• Open-ended gameplay– use a variety of items to solve each challenge including hydraulic fans, mirrors, balls, ramps, springs and even dynamite
• OpenFeint connectivity– post your high scores, compete on global leaderboards
• In-game Achievements– rewards for fast times and unique solutions
• High-quality music plus the ability to play songs from your library
“Many of Leonardo DaVinci’s drawings of machines and contraptions contained missing elements which were supposedly to prevent misuse,” said Aboveground Systems founder Daniel Wyszynski.“Our game lets players use their imaginations to fill in the gaps and bring the creations to life.”
For players seeking a little more substance and challenge than your average iPhone app, this game will not disappoint. DaVinci’s Secret Machines is out now in the US App Store for $1.99. More information is available about the game here.
About Aboveground Systems
Aboveground Systems LLC was founded in 2009 with the purpose of delivering high quality software and services to the business community. Being creative in both the types of solutions implemented for clients, and in their own research, Aboveground members have been known to create web designs, game designs, lifestyle and entertainment software, as well as implement corporate level business solutions for their clients.
Joe Ziemer, TriplePoint