The residents of Utopia will discover a whole host of new content heading to Pixel People very soon.
55 new jobs will be introduced along with nine special genes, in total adding 64 new Pixel People for players to discover. New buildings, animals, missions and hidden secrets will also debut and Hotel Utopia will finally open for business.
With heaps of new content still to come, theres never been a better time to return to Utopia.
Look out for the next Pixel People update hitting the App Store later this month.
A full list of what is new in the Pixel People v1.30 update is available below:
- 55 new jobs to splice + 9 special genes to unlock. That 64 ALL NEW Pixel People to find!
- 13 exciting new buildings to add to your town
- 12 more new adorable animals to adopt
- Over 40 new missions to complete, using your animals and resources, with spectacular rewards!
- A new 'lucky packet' to open, containing many more land-saving surprises
- Hotel Utopia finally opens its doors to public
- Gene Pool gets a new look!
- Get quick surprises from the Animal Shelter
- New special features added to existing buildings
- Time discounts from Spirit now increase at the same rate as expansion discounts
- Splicing Time also benefits from Spirit discount
- New Spirit calculation system, now Spirit scales with level
- One more upgrade level available at the Research Facility
- Animal cards now show quantity, tier, and categories
- Build times reduced
- Coin exchange rates improved, now they scale with level
- Coin rewards improved, now they scale with level
- SFX and Music state saved on exit of the game
- Other minor bug fixes
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android, Windows Phone 7, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.