April 4, 2010 - Beatshapers is proud to announce that BreakQuest, a PlayStation "mini" title now available on the PlayStation®Portable and PlayStation®3 platforms in North American PlayStation®Store for US$3.99!
BreakQuest is a new concept break-¬out style game featuring vibrant graphics, sparkling visual effects and funky sound. In addition to the energizing gameplay with a superior physics concept and advanced collision system creates never-seen-before game experience.
• Enjoy 100 unique levels especially adapted for PSP widescreen. All of them with their own colorful designs, crystal clear sound and elements behavior. Arkanoid fans must check this out.
• Feel the full physics engine with advanced collisions. This allows for a completely new game experience in a freely shaped world and physically responding environment. Breakout was never so flexible.
• Discover never seen before power ups and power downs, including 9 different weapons and much much more. Breakout sat the basis, Arkanoid improved the concept, BreakQuest takes a step beyond.
• Flow with the music of the professional gaming music group‘Maniacs of Noise’. Also featuring lots of original, powerful, fun, high quality sound effects.
• Command the ship of your choice from 10 different models. Control its fully deformable bouncing surface to save the world, or just to have some fun. Master the ball and clear the latest bricks with the Gravitor.
The teaser trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t4_2r0_Gc8
The screenshots avialbale here: http://beatshapers.com/breakquest
Beatshapers Ltd. is a video game developer and digital publisher located in Ukraine. The studio is licensed to develop on all gaming consoles and published it’s first“minis” game on the PlayStation®Network in 2009. Key members of the company worked on IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (PSP), Rhythm of War (PSP, IGF Mobile 2009 Finalist) and MelodyBloxx (PSP, IGF Mobile 2010 "Honorable Mention" in Audio Category).
Press Contact/Review Codes/General Inquiries