Pokémon TCG: XY—Furious Fists is the latest expansion to the Pokémon Trading Card Game franchise. Booster packs and theme decks—Dark Hammer and Enchanted Echo—will be available in stores on August 13, 2014, bringing more than 110 new cards to collect and play.
Key Features of the Pokémon TCG: XY—Furious Fists Expansion:
- Two new Mega Evolution Pokémon — The expansion features the incredibly powerful Mega Lucario- EX and Mega Heracross- EX.
- Five new Pokémon- EX cards and four new full-art Pokémon- EX rare Ultra cards—New Pokémon- EX cards include Hawlucha- EX, Lucario- EX, Seismitoad- EX, Heracross- EX, and Dragonite- EX.
- New Fossil Pokémon from the Kalos region—Fossil Pokémon from the Kalos region like Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, and Aurorus make their Pokémon TCG debut.
- 18 new Trainer Cards, including three new full-art rare Ultra Trainer cards — New Trainer cards like Korrina (a Gym Leader in the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y video games), Focus Sash, and more bring increased depth and player strategy to competitive battles.
- Booster packs—Packs of 10 additional cards selected from the expansion will be available.
- Two new theme decks—60-card preconstructed decks are designed to introduce players to the Pokémon TCG by enabling them to play right away.
XY—Furious Fists theme decks and booster packs include an in-pack code card that unlocks virtual cards from the XY—Furious Fists expansion for play in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online at www.pokemon.co.uk/tcgo.
Pokémon Trading Card Game
The Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) is a collectible and competitive trading card game. In the competitive Pokémon TCG, each player constructs a deck of 60 cards and uses it to battle against other players in fast-paced, strategy-oriented play. Since the debut of the Pokémon TCG in 1996, more than 21.5 billion Pokemon TCG cards have been shipped to 74 countries around the world.
Play! Pokémon provides opportunities for Pokémon TCG and video game players to enjoy their favour]rite games together—from casual Pokémon League gatherings to competitive events that make up the Pokémon Trading Card Game and Video Game Championship Series. The Championship Series culminates each year with the Pokémon World Championships, where players from more than 30 countries battle for the title of Pokémon World Champion in three different age divisions. The 2014 Pokémon World Championships will be held August 15–17 in Washington, DC. There are more than 300,000 entrants in Pokémon events worldwide each year.
New to Play! Pok émon? Check out a Pokémon League in your area! Pokémon Leagues are strong communities of Pokémon TCG and video game players around the world, and groups can be found in cities and towns in many countries, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Mexico, the United Kingdom, the United States, and others. Pokémon Leagues are a great way to play casually and trade with others! For more information about Play! Pokémon and finding a Pokémon League in your area, please visit pokemon.co.uk/play.
T: +44 207 292 6438
T: +44 207 292 7379