POLAND (December 17 th, 2012) – Wastelands Interactive informs that the largest Polish military magazine – Polska Zbrojna – is going to patronage the release of Fall Weiss.
Leszek Lisowski, the Producer of Fall Weiss said: “Media patronage provided by the Polska Zbrojna magazine is very important for Wastelands Interactive. It makes us sure that creating high quality and historically accurate games is worth all the efforts and heart we are putting into it.”
Polska Zbrojna (Armed Poland) is a monthly magazine about army military and military history published in Poland. It is the largest regular publication in Poland focusing on that subject area.
It is one of the oldest Polish magazines, first published in 1921 as a newspaper and semiofficial publication of the Polish Ministry of National Defense. Its publication was interrupted by World War II. It resumed publication after the war, from 1950 to 1991 under the name "Zolnierz Wolnosci" (Soldier of Freedom). In 1991 it returned to its original name, and is publishedby the Military Editorship, an agency of the modern Polish Ministry of National Defense.
· Realistic presentation of the campaign’s events,
· Possibility to play as Germany, Poland or Soviet Union
· Historical types of units, like Ulhans, Panzers, Stukas, etc.,
· Special scenario with alternative deployment of Polish Army,
· Over 700 of historical units, with a unique photo for almost each of them,
· Detailed map of Poland and surroundings.
About Wastelands Interactive
Wastelands Interactive is a game development studio with plenty of hardcore enthusiasts. Every created game is a challenge, adventure and entertainment.