SAN FRANCISCO – June 19, 2012 – Today 6waves and Brainz, Latin America’s rising star game developers, announced their upcoming iOS tower defense/real-time strategy game, Vampire Season. On June 28, players must assemble an army of boogiemen, vampires, zombies, and other aberrations to protect the coveted coffin of Dracula sought after by vampire hunters, jocks, interior decorators, and other "classical" Dracula haters on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices.
Thanks to the 21st Century’s general lack of online privacy (Thanks 4square!), Dracula’s secret hideout has been revealed and it’s up to players’ defense and strategy skills to protect him from a horde of big game hunters. Vampire Season will stamp a grin on the evil side of people’s brains as it delivers nuclear pumpkins, disco balls, pirates, princes, ninjas, and other invaders that have no idea how they got there, and honestly, neither do we.
This unique game not only respects the intelligence of its players, it challenges it.
Vampire Season features
- Laugh your way through 30 swamps, dungeons, forests, and laboratories across three haunting worlds
- See beautiful (if monsters can be beautiful) 3D graphics and full-motion cinematics introducing each world
- Combine monsters to make up to 12 hybrid creatures like the Zampire that pack a double punch
- Advance through the stages of story mode or face off against a never-ending wave of enemies in survival mode in easy, medium, and (ack!) hard mode
- Compete in PvP against friends in survival mode via Facebook Connect and show them who’s boss
6waves is the leading international publisher of gaming applications on the Facebook platform. Through partnerships with top developers, 6waves aims to publish the next generation of social games to cover every genre, language, and platform. To date, they have over 30 million monthly active players playing 6waves games and applications, a number that continues to grow daily. Some of their most popular games include Ravenwood Fair, Mystery Manor, Spartacus and Resort World.
Brainz is a diverse collective of passionate people who love to make games. Their rules are quite simple: trust the storytellers, believe games are the best medium for storyworlds, if it makes you uncomfortable you probably are on the right track, and never stop until you think you’ve outdone yourself. They are a team of 30 based in Bogotá, Colombia.