WHAT: Today, Sony Online Entertainment’s Tucson studio released the latest PoxNora® game update to better meet the needs of the online strategy gamer. Improvements have made PoxNora sleeker and more accessible, while still holding true to the incredible turn-based fantasy gameplay that originally captivated its dedicated player base. With enhancements to the user interface and a streamlined player experience, PoxNora also introduces the fifth midterm expansion, Heirs to Legend, where eight new champions add to the 800 iconic pieces already available in game.
FEATURES: PoxNora game update features:
• New Rune Manager– A new, easier to use rune manager simplifies staying organized and managing collections
• New User Interface– Includes a sleek, streamlined rune dock, iconic ability buttons and a separate cool-down location
• New and Redesigned Maps– Over 20 new and redesigned maps provide uber replayability
• Updated Attack and Defense System– Efficient attack and defense system provides a clearer understanding of damage and statistics
• Restructured Leveling System– Updated leveling system makes customization easier and straightforward
• New and Improved Tutorial– New players can jump right into the action with the new and improved tutorial
• Redesigned Web Site– Players will see improved functionality with the completely revamped PoxNora.com
WHEN: The PoxNora game update and Heirs to Legend is now live.
For more information, visit www.PoxNora.com
For assets, log on to www.soepress.com
About Sony Online Entertainment
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games which have entertained millions of players around the globe. SOE creates and delivers compelling entertainment for the personal computer, online, game console and wireless markets. Known for its blockbuster franchise EverQuest®, its successful online trading card game Legends of Norrath®, as well as the recent kids’ phenomenon Free Realms™, SOE continues to raise the bar for online gaming and players worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, with additional studios in Austin, Seattle, Denver, Tucson, and Taiwan, SOE has a slate of engaging, high-quality games currently in development across new genres for all platforms and audiences.
SOE, the SOE logo, Legends of Norrath and EverQuest, are registered trademarks and Free Realms is a trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.