Demolition Dash– THE platformer with the cute monster Zilla– has received a major free update. dreamfab has addressed and resolved various user criticisms, such as the occasional crashes.
The following changes and bug fixes have been implemented in the new update:
· The memory requirements of Demolition Dash have been reduced dramatically. This permits significantly faster load times and eliminates sporadic crashes
· A bug that caused crashes on devices running versions of iOS prior to 4.0 has been eliminated
· The pacing of the first levels has been slowed down to make gameplay easier for first-time players
· The background sound effects have been remixed and are now much more pleasing
· An error message has been eliminated that forced players to tap twice when accessing their high-scores in Game Center (iPhone version only)
· The new "Reset Player Progress" option is now available in the settings menu
In addition to the above changes, further improvements include better iTunes music library support in conjunction with app suspend/resume as well as enhanced game-over animations for little Zilla.
The announced Endless Run mode will be released in version 2.0, which will be available soon on the App Store.
If you are interested in a review version, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: + 49 / (0)89 / 961 6084-12
Fax: + 49 / (0) 89 / 961 6084-20
mobile: +49– 176– 2332 5717
USt– ID Nr.: DE259782473
Inhaber: Ilka Matthiessen& Ariane Poschner