As the release of Circus World draws ever closer the performers are limbering up and preparing their routines. With 43 acts for the player to hire, the circus is abuzz with activity. The human cannonball is polishing his hard hat, the blindfolded knife-thrower is training his 15th assistant this year (and is hoping for a better aim) whilst the trapeze artist is a real swinger!
• 43 Acts for the player to hire
• Compete for the best acts against A.I. circuses who aim to poach your performers
• Set the contract period for your performers, keep hold of the skilled and dump the disasters!
• Acts will level up with experience, increasing their performance quality and contract value
• Structure the daily performance to showcase your brightest stars, increasing audience appreciation and revenue
• Taskmasters who work their performers too hard will find their staff suffering exhaustion, whilst under using performers leads to sloppy performances.
Captivate the crowds and profit from performances, motivating your eclectic ensemble, to entertain in an extravaganza of exuberant energy!
Trade & Press Information
Release: Late September
Barcodes: PC - 5060020475023
MAC – 5060020475030
All product assets including video footage available from our trade and press website www.contact-sales.co.uk/CircusWorld.htm
Please direct consumers requiring further information to www.excalibur-publishing.com
Other information please contact Sam Whiting on 01869 338833 or e-mail email@example.com
NEW! You Tube trailer available at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhOTA34RZQ
About Excalibur Publishing Limited
Excalibur Publishing and its sister label First Class Simulations form the publishing arm of Contact Sales Ltd. Contact Sales are proud to be the only independent UK owned publisher with a high street presence both at home and overseas. A success story built on a solid foundation of high quality products and a trusted reputation throughout the interactive entertainment industry. Its dynamic team of experienced industry professionals is led by Robert Stallibrass who brings over 20 years’ experience in computer games sales and marketing to the forefront of the business. First Class Simulations focuses exclusively on flight and train simulator expansions and has become a market leader in the sector, winning awards for titles such as Lancaster and Hawker Heroes. Excalibur Publishing offers a mix of engaging standalone PC games and PC simulations such as UK Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator 2011, Blood of Europe, Theatre of War and Farewell to Dragons and is no stranger to the UK sales charts. A range of titles can be found at retail stores throughout Europe and all of the major UK retail outlets including; PC World/ Dixons, Game, independent stores and online at Amazon, and Play.com.