Challenge the Cannibal and become a champion Quiz Head!
Quiz Heads have released their first new quiz app called‘Release the Cannibal Quiz’ for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The fun begins by choosing an explorer to delve into the depths of cannibal island. Avoid being the next cannibal’s meal by answering over 3000 trivia questions from general knowledge, to retro and contemporary modern day questions. Fail, and you risk being slowly boiled alive in the cannibal’s cooking pot!
What makes our game different? There are single, multiple-choice and sequencial type questions which no other quiz app offers. Ideal for all ages, this is an addictive, challenging and informative quiz designed for all levels. Find something for everyone with questions ranging from retro and modern day music, film, television, celebrities, sport, art and literature, science / nature and geography, history and general knowledge. Whether a quiz novice or expert you can challenge friends and family and brag about it on Facebook and Twitter via social networking OpenFeint leaderboards. Don’t leave home without it!
With three game modes:‘Quick Quiz’ - for practising your game and quiz skills,‘Pass Around’ - a two player or two team challenge game and‘Level Headed’ - a game that can be played by individuals or teams in bronze, silver and gold levels which allows scores and achievements to be submitted to a league table. This app is so versatile, it provides an opportunity to have fun whilst improving your general knowledge.
Release the Cannibal creators Dylan Lewis and Jim Pewtress wanted to create an interactive game which had intergenerational appeal.‘This can be played by all ages just about anywhere’ Dylan says,‘We wanted to introduce a game to the app market which offers the player the choice of playing individually whilst also having the option of interacting with others in a fun, challenging and stimulating arena’.
‘We already have further quiz apps in development,’ adds Jim,‘which concentrate on specific themes and can be tailored for other languages and countries, the list is endless.’
Release the Cannibal is now available to download from iTunes App Store at the price of 59p. Yes that’s right all this for just 59p!
To play the game you need an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad operating system of any version above 3.1.2.
iTunes Apple App Store download link http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/release-the-cannibal-quiz/id439571195?mt=8
For more information contact us on www.quizheads.com or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages where you can upload your own cannibal photograph and even submit questions for future quizzes.
Author: Dylan Lewis
Please Note: iTunes limited free promotional codes are available on request please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please state name, company and reply email. Thank you.
- Themed cannibal jungle quiz
- Creative music and sound effects
- Inquisitive and fun challenging questions
- Easy, medium and hard level questions
- Variable number of questions
- 30 second timer for single and multiple questions
- No timer for‘win a life’ sequencial questions
- Start the game with 5 lives
- Three lifelines - stop the timer, 50/50 and pass to the next question
- Three Game Modes: Quick Quiz, Level Headed, Pass Around
- OpenFeint Leaderboards
- Upload messages to Facebook
- Upload message to Twitter
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for single or team players
- Multiple topic questions
- Visually and mentally entertaining
- Turn on/off game play explanation
- Turn on/off background music
- Turn on/off sound effects
- Turn on/off display questions that have previously been answered correctly
- Connections: new iPad can connect to TV for team play multi-viewing