FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Quebec, Canada - October 17th, 2011 - Independent game developer Machine 22 is proud to announce the release of the new space MMORPG, Star Corsairs.
With intense space combat and a deep crafting system Star Corsairs has something to offer to all kind of players. Star Corsairs is the 2nd MMORPG released by the one man team Machine 22.
About Star Corsairs
Star Corsairs is a browser-based MMORPG in which players must repel the constant alien threat against humanity. Players can explore outer space while keeping an eye on aliens, asteroids of interest and other players if they wish to engage in PvP.
Players looking for a more peaceful experience will love the manufacturing system allowing them to create and customize all components required by spaceships.
- Real-time epic space battles
- Pilot fast fighters or powerful capital spaceships
- Create and upgrade components for your spaceships
- Travel anywhere in the galaxy without any restriction
- Fight aliens, mine asteroids or engage in PvP battles
- Public missions to easily find players to play with
- Form an alliance and conquer space systems
- Free-to-play browser game
With many new features already on their way Star Corsairs is now available at http://www.starcorsairs.com
About Machine 22
Machine 22 is a Canadian independent game development studio owned and run by Dave Toulouse. Star Corsairs is the second MMORPG released by Dave Toulouse as a one man team. Dave released in 2008 the browser-based MMORPG Golemizer ( www.golemizer.com).