NEW YORK, May 25th, 2011– Paradox Interactive and Paradox France/AGEOD have today released a gameplay video walkthrough of their turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, Pride of Nations, set to release on PC on June 7th.
The five minute video looks at one of the major powers of the Victorian era in France at the start of their industrial revolution in 1850, looking at the key areas of control the player will have in the game - military operations, commerce, industrialization, colonization and diplomacy.
The video walkthrough can be viewed at:
About Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest and colonization.
- Realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Discover an involved colonization and exploration system.
- Fight against a strong, non-scripted AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
For more information:
Web page: http://www.prideofnationsgame.com