Cologne, GERMANY --- August 19th, 2009
Today the Project Stealth team announced the beta release date of“Project Stealth: Spy vs Mercenary.” Project Stealth's public beta will be downloadable for free at the end of August. Project Stealth is our first game based on Unreal Engine 3™ technology using Unreal Tournament 3™, created by Epic Games™, as a basis.
Project Stealth is a Stealth-Action-Multiplayer game aimed at the hardcore PC-player who likes intense teamwork, strategy and on-the-fly tactical planning. A cat-and-mouse-game in which two non-lethal, fast Spies are up against two lethal but slow Mercenaries. On top of that, a difference between third-person and first-person cameras makes Project Stealth a guarantee for an exciting game experience. Both sides are aided by various high-tech gadgets and special vision modes to help them accomplish their goals: infiltrating and hacking an objective for Spies, or preventing that for Mercenaries.
Project Stealth at a glance
• The next-gen multiplayer stealth-action game using Unreal Engine 3™ technology
• 2 Spies vs 2 Mercenaries
• Original gadgets and special vision modes like thermal vision and motion tracking
• Free (requires Unreal Tournament 3)
• Created by gamers, for hardcore PC-gamers
• Spy character model won third place in MakeSomethingUnreal Contest Phase 1
• Competing in MakeSomethingUnreal Contest Phase 4
The Project Stealth team consists of 20+ volunteers, including (game) industry and Hollywood professionals and talented students from all over the world. Our individual goals are creating games in niche genres, building portfolio, gaining more experience and having fun. To learn more, visit www.projectstealthgame.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at our booth in Hall 08.1, stand B052b.