Today PUMA strengthened their long term commercial commitments to the world’s first virtual football MMO gaming phenomenon‘Football Superstars’ published by CyberSports Ltd and developed by Monumental Games. The hugely popular MMO football experience will be overhauled and re-vamped in order to add a wealth of brand new PUMA training kit and football accessories. Increased PUMA branding will guarantee greater authenticity to the Lifestyle features of the game and will appear in key strategically positioned areas of the virtual MMO world.
Andy Law, Head of Business Development at CyberSports Ltd explained;“We are delighted to be able to continue to work with PUMA. Their renewal is testimony to a successful partnership and shows that we can deliver a branded and immersive experience within Football Superstars” we are looking forward to our continued partnership and to the further development of the PUMA integration.
NEW ADDITIONS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• 4 new colourways of the popular v1.08 Speed Boot all of which will include PUMA’s exclusive“speed” buff.
• A new range of PUMA lifestyle apparel, which, for the first time will carry a“fame” buff. When users purchase and wear the uber cool PUMA gear, they will be granted entry to VIP bars and nightclubs previously inaccessible to lesser celebrities. On top of that they will also accrue accelerated fame points within these locations. Players spend their fame points with the media to advance their celebrity status thus improving their salary per club appearance.
• Update all window displays throughout the PUMA store, promoting the new clothing range.
• PUMA branded A.I. opponent within the PUMA Academy. Until recently this was a solus tutorial based experience. The introduction of an all new A.I opponent will help our new users to sharpen their skills and practice completive football.
• Inclusion into the“PREMIUM” retail product where the end user will receive an exclusive PUMA training kit and v1.08 Speed Boots.
• PUMA as Tottenham’s official kit sponsor have asked that we make their kit available for purchase from the PUMA store, for Tottenham fans of course...!
Roger Harrison, Marketing Director PUMA UK comments:“We’re excited to be continuing our partnership with Football Superstars as it has provided us with a unique opportunity to communicate the brand and its benefits to a wider audience.”
Formed in 2006, CyberSports are focused on their goal of dominating the online sports game market by developing and publishing a new generation of MMOG’s; persistent 3D virtual multi-player sports worlds appealing to the widest possible global audience.
CyberSports are the publishers Football Superstars, a revolutionary MMOG which brings together the most realistic football simulation ever and a football-based aspirational persistent world.
Football Superstars will become the destination of choice for those who love playing and watching football.
PUMA is one of the world’s leading sportlifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It is committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting Creativity, SAFE Sustainability and Peace, and by staying true to the values of being Fair, Honest, Positive and Creative in decisions made and actions taken. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion. Its Sport Performance and Lifestyle labels include categories such as Football, Running, Motorsports, Golf and Sailing. The Black label features collaborations with renowned designers such as Alexander McQueen, Yasuhiro Mihara and Sergio Rossi. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Tretorn and Hussein Chalayan. The company, which was founded in 1948, distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 9,000 people worldwide and has headquarters in Herzogenaurach/Germany, Boston, London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit www.puma.com