Berlin, 12 th of July 2013: Aspiring heroes and dragon riders should wrap themselves up warm: Today, the 12th of July, Berlin-based publisher Infernum finally releases the first major content update for the European version of Dragon’s Prophet! Everyone heading off to explore the new region of Wintertide will be greeted with ferocious winds and snow-ridden paths leading to four brand new dungeons inhabited by giants, trolls and dangers not yet know to Auratia. To accompany the fresh content, the patch also raises the level cap to 70, introduces the anticipated new Dragon Chamber and brings many balancing improvements. In addition to that, guilds will appreciate the new Dragon Sanctuary where true thrill seekers can teleport to and summon mighty foes to defeat and increase their battle prowess. A brand-new trailer showcases the frosty dangers and mighty opponents that await dragon riders in the forests and tundras of Wintertide.
The new region of Wintertide is located in the north of Auratia and lets players fight against colossal golems, ravenous wolves and concealed dangers lurking in the shadows. Brave heroes can also enter the three new adventure dungeons Torran Prison, Lodar Caves and Yodrak Thunder to test their skills against malevolent bosses and their corrupted minions. For the ultimate challenge, players can try to conquer the all-new legendary dungeon of Ironfang Fortress, where King Kabbal and his clan of Ironfang Giants reside.
Main features of the new update:
• Dragon Sanctuary – This new technology allows guilds to teleport to a common sanctuary and summon the most challenging of adversaries.
• Dragon Chamber – More storage place allows for an even larger collection of dragons!
• Instanced Housing – Along with the Floating Islands and the apartment system, there is now a third option to make yourself at home. Players can settle down on a separated island and build their very own personal retreat.
• New Achievements – Achievement hunters get new challenges and can earn new buffs and enhancements.
• Emotes – Players can now make use of 25 different emotes for their characters, including laughing, dancing, flirting or waving.
• Improved Dragon Shard system – Now it’s even easier to sort, arrange and bundle up all of your Dragon Shards.
• Guild Bank – A shared safe deposit box allows a guild to collect and manage their resources more effectively.
• Balancing – All classes have been reviewed and re-balanced.
Further information including the Dragon's Prophet game download can be found on the official European Website.