FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAMWORTH, UK - 8:30am:- Puzzle Dungeon, a retro-styled puzzle game for iPhone launches today (October 10), where players must push boxes to their goal in fewer steps than their friends.
The game will be priced at $0.99/€0.89/£0.69.
As well as 60 levels at launch, Puzzle Dungeon is running a community contest that allows players to submit their own level ideas to be included in a free update in November. Players can submit level ideas here.
In December, a second free update will add another 60 ideas with a Christmas theme, replacing crates with parcels and styling our block-moving hero as Santa Claus.
Further details about Puzzle Dungeon:
· Nostalgic graphics and sound, inspired by 16-bit games of yesteryear
· Features 60 levels, with a further 60 more coming free in Christmas December update
· 10 community created levels will be added in November, submitted through this site.
· Game Center support, with leaderboards on every stage to compete against friends
· Support for iOS 7, iPhone 5 and 5S widescreen, and iCloud