URBANA, IL – January 24, 2012 – Radiangames, an independent game developer, announced today that its Quadtastic Launch Collection, a collection of 4 stylish games on PC/Mac, is now available at radiangames.com for $11.99.
The Quadtastic Launch Collection contains 4 games premiering for the first time on PC and Mac:
· Inferno+ – An atmospheric twin-stick action-RPG that improves significantly on the original XBLIG hit. Inferno was named the best XBLIG of 2010 by Signed-In Podcast.
· Ballistic – A frenetic and refined twin-stick arcade shooter. Ballistic was named one of the Top 10 XBLIG of 2011 by Armless Octopus.
· Fireball – The swarm-dodging arcade-action XBLIG cult classic with enhanced graphics and a brand new mode.
· Slydris – A brand-new elegant and unique puzzle game that feels familiar and fresh at the same time. This is the first time Slydris will be available on any platform.
All 4 games are be DRM-free and include downloads for both PC and Mac.
In addition to the Quadtastic Launch Collection, two other collections are now available:
· Super Radiangames Collection ($14.99) – Includes everything in the Quadtastic Launch Collection, plus Super Crossfire for PC/Mac.
· I Love Radiangames Collection ($19.99) – Includes everything in the Quadtastic Launch Collection, plus Super Crossfire and high-quality MP3s of all 5 game soundtracks.
A gameplay trailer for the all 5 Radiangames PC/Mac games is available here:
The Super Radiangames Collection and I Love Radiangames Collection will both continue to be available after February 1 st, and individual copies of each game will also go on sale on February 1 st ($6.99 for Inferno+, $4.99 for all others).
Finally, Radiangames will be donating a percentage of all sales to charity. The more collections are sold, the higher the percentage will be donated (minimum 5%, maximum 25%). Go to radiangames.com or radiangames.com/blog for additional details.
Formed in early 2010, Radiangames is devoted to creating a series of small, high-quality downloadable games. Radiangames created 7 games on XBLIG from May 2010 to January 2011. Super Crossfire debuted on iPad and iPhone in October 2011 (Metacritic of 82), was #11 in 148Apps.com’s Top 50 of 2011, and runner-up in G4TV’s Reviews on Runs’ Best iOS Shoot’ Em Up of 2011. Super Crossfire launched on PC and Mac as part of Indie Royale’s New Year’s Bundle in January 2012.