FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Play the best action game of year 2012 now on Android smartphones and tablets!
"BEST ACTION GAME OF THE YEAR 2012" - TouchArcade
"CONSOLE-QUALITY ACTION" - 148apps
"MUST-HAVE" - SlideToPlay
"GAME OF THE WEEK" - PocketGamer
March 7th, 2013 - Cupertino, California - Gamelion announces today that the Android version of Rage of the Gladiator, the critically-acclaimed, fantasy-arcade fighting game is available now on the Google Play Store in European countries for Android smartphones and tablets. The game is scheduled for a worldwide release within next weeks.
About Rage of the Gladiator:
You play the role of Gracius, a gladiator battling for his life in the arena. Your opponents are no ordinary evil, but are epic boss fights whose tricky attacks will challenge even the most elite gamers. There are no ‘fodder’ enemies – its all bosses -- the most fun part of games! Beat them before they brutally beat you.
Armed with your magical warhammer and a trusty shield, you must exploit their weaknesses by jumping, dodging, shield blocking, or counter-attacking with proper timing, agility, and thinking. Then unleash your rage by brutally pounding your enemy with your warhammer, and perform over-the-top combo finishers such as summoning a vicious lightning storm or a deadly pillar of fire.
- Stunning 3D graphics!
- Full voice acting. Each boss has its own personality, and taunts you mercilessly!
- Extremely realistic animations. When you attack bosses, the impacts and hits feel "real."
- 14 insane finishing moves. Summon a fiery meteor, a savage tornado, or transform into a hulking colossus 10x your size!
- Customize your character with new weapons and armor.
- Gain new powers and skills! How will you build your character? Choose Offense, Defense, or Magic.
- Epic music. Enjoy blood-pumping masterpieces by legendary composer Sean Beeson!
- Great replay value. Beat the game to unlock new difficulties, where bosses are much tougher with all-new abilities! Over a dozen hours of gameplay!
- A monumental undertaking, with content comparable to a console title, but with a budget title price!
Rage of the Gladiator was originally developed for the Nintendo Wii and is © 2009, 2013 by Ghostfire Games.
In-Game YouTube trailer:
Download for free on Google Play in Europe:
For latest information about Rage of the Gladiator and future updates visit:
Gamelion is one of the leading independent game studios focusing on mid-core and casual games for all digital distribution platforms. Company has developed well-known corner franchises of the global gaming industry for leading game publishers since 2002 and more recently published new original fan-favorites, including League of Heroes, Monster Shooter, Crazy Kangaroo and Doodle Fit.
Learn more about Gamelion from www.game-lion.com