September 4, 2008– Evolution Vault announced today the launch of a new patch for their space RTS called Galactic Dream: Rage of War. Galactic Dream is a classic real-time strategy dealing with galactic warfare and alien invasion. The game features massive battles in space, fast creation of armies, simultaneous building tasks to ease the player's life and a good sense of humor.
Bellow are the CHANGES for patch v1.2H.
- Problem with loading saved mission from external menu;
- Issue with restarting saved mission inside custom game;
- A bug affecting some units loadouts.
- Additional voices to the Tutorial (Hays, instructor, Graves);
- Monitor bot which will allow us to improve player experience.
- Optimizations to allow smoother run with even more units;
- Workaround units collision to prevent stuck issues;
- Tweaked external start scene for faster game loading;
- Simplified the Tutorial, removed unnecessary information.
- And other small tweaks...
Patch v1.2H can be downloaded from the game's official Website:
In addition, Galactic Dream: Rage of War demo has been also updated.
ABOUT EVOLUTION VAULT
The company was established in October 2005 as an independent developer of computer games. Galactic Dream: Rage of War is Evolution Vault's first gaming project and today the company is expanding its territory towards role-playing games, while striving to provide a consistent gaming environment for players worldwide.