October 8, 2008– Evolution Vault announced today the launch of a new patch for their space RTS Galactic Dream: Rage of War.
In the 24th century, a terrible apocalypse threatens humanity, as a devastating galactic-scale event, the second Big Bang, is set to bring forth a permanent era of darkness. The dark light is coming to consume our world, thus several colony ships were prepared to leave the solar system, in the search for a new home.
Galactic Dream: Rage of War allows you to easily create a large army and rush your enemies - a classic real time strategy with resource collection, base building, massive battles and pure destruction.
Bellow are the changes for patch v1.2i.
- Small problem with loading missions;
- Issue with unit selection;
- A bug that could lead to crash in very rare situations;
- Some misspellings were fixed.
- Additional voice overs to the tutorial;
- Changed system voice and several unit responds.
- Five new soundtracks in full game version.
- Simplified the Campaign and added more hints;
- Small optimizations to the engine.
Patch v1.2i can be downloaded from the game's official Website:
In addition, Galactic Dream: Rage of War demo has been also updated.
ABOUT EVOLUTION VAULT
The company was established in October 2005 as an independent developer of computer games. Galactic Dream: Rage of War is Evolution Vault's first gaming project and today the company is expanding its territory towards role-playing games, while striving to provide a consistent gaming environment for players worldwide.