For Immediate Release
Hong Kong - August 3, 2013 – Today, indie game publisher and developer eastasiasoft and development partner SideQuest Studios announced that their upcoming role-playing game Rainbow Skies is coming to the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system in 2014.
Featuring cross-play support, Rainbow Skies lets the player begin the adventure on the PlayStation®3 system and continue exploring and battling monsters anywhere on the PlayStation®Vita system.
“We have enjoyed great support and success on the PlayStation®3 system in the past and are happy to bring our latest development to the PlayStation® family in 2014,” said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. “Rainbow Skies combines lots of fan feedback with our own vision and will be an awesome mix of old meets new. We are looking forward to showing gamers more of Rainbow Skies in the months to come.”
For press updates, screenshots, artwork, and game information, visit the following
- Press downloads: http://www.eastasiasoft.com/press
- Official website: http://www.rainbow-skies.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RainbowSkiesGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RainbowSkiesGam
About Rainbow Skies
From the makers of Rainbow Moon comes Rainbow Skies, a new fantasy role-playing game. Immerse yourself in a colorful and vibrant world, filled to the brim with friends and foes, murky dungeons, turn-based battles, towns, shops, and everything else your role-playing heart desires.
Tamable monsters, upgradable characters, and a variety of weapons and equipment offer you a wide range of customization and character development possibilities. Tons of optional and endgame content, side and treasure hunt quests, a new main story, and other exciting content will keep you hooked for countless hours.
- Explore fascinating scenery in two parallel worlds
- Engage in turn-based battles and execute devastating commands, including new combo attacks
- Raise and level up a large variety of monsters, and add them to your party
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills
- Complete all side quests and optional content to extend game play up to 100 hours and beyond
- Exchange your saved data between your PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system
- Play a variety of mini games, including a new fishing game
- Enjoy up to 50 background music tracks with a total playtime of more than two hours
- Experience a technically perfect game engine that runs at 60 fps with little to no load times
About eastasiasoft and SideQuest Studios
eastasiasoft is an independent, Hong Kong-based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment, specializing in video games and related media.
Founded in 2007, SideQuest Studios is a video game development studio composed of industry veterans and talented programmers, artists, and musicians. SideQuest Studios has previously worked on Rainbow Moon and the Söldner-X franchise.
Rainbow Skies has not yet been rated by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB). Please visit the ESRB website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.