The big surprise for this update is the introduction of LEADER BOARDS! You can now challenge friends and other budding botanists at getting the highest score for each of the 60 levels and the overall score for each seed packet. Players can also see how their scores rank amongst the other Tilt & Sprout players around the world.
But that's not all we have in store for you this time round. Well, talking about stores - Tilt's Seed Shop has been renovated and has a completely new look and layout. The new Retina graphics show that every element within the game has been polished and now has a slick, touchable and brighter feel. Landscapes, flowers, soil, right down to the grass roots have all been given attention.
Players will see that each packet's level select screen now grows with the players progress. Players are rewarded with a fully grown flower in their garden as a reward for getting all of the minerals for each level that is completed with a gold rating. There is a handy skip option included in the game if a level is proving a bit too tricky.
Tilt & Sprout has been updated to work with the new iPhone 5, so you can see even more of the glorious game backgrounds and artwork.
So what are you waiting for, get those green fingers downloading Tilt & Sprout now for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Tilt & Sprout showcases many standout features, including:
- Simple Tilt controls to navigate cleverly crafted, imaginative levels
- 60 Puzzles and Challenges across 5 Themes, with FREE UPDATES
- Each seed packet introduces a NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANIC to encounter
- Game Centre / Leader-boards / Achievements / Retina Graphics
- Imaginative level select screens that grow with your progress
- Active environments weed their way in to give unexpected gameplay situations
- Stuck in the mud on a level - NEW SKIP OPTION now available
- Rake in MEGA POINTS - growing the longest sprout root, mowing through loose objects, obtaining each level's minerals and bloom a healthy flower
- Optimized to run FULL SCREEN on iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
Tilt & Sprout 1.4 is currently on sale for the discounted price of $0.99 USD for a limited period and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The regular price is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies)
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- 29.3 MB
USD - $1.99
EUR - €1.59
CAD - $1.99
GBP - £1.49
Twiddly is an Edinburgh based Independent Software Development Studio founded by Andrew Noble and Andy Nicholls. Their aim is to produce quality apps that will enrich, entertain and inform during those spare five minutes you have, say, while waiting on a bus or train, or waiting in line - redefining the phrase "to twiddle your thumbs". The team have released their first app, 'Tilt & Sprout' on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in June 2011.