13 September 2011, Roswell, GA
Tripwire Interactive are delighted to announce the release of Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, the hugely-anticipated sequel to the original Red Orchestra.
- "The kind of play games have been missing of late... and it is brilliant" (Rock Paper Shotgun)
- "The rifles here are sweet, and they feel good... a definite buy" (Destructoid)
- "It's terrifying... exhilarating..." (Gaming Vault)
- "I just can't stop playing this game" (Gamers with jobs)
- The famous RO multi player that has been attracting so much acclaim in previews, with 3 core game modes and 10 maps
- Full single player campaigns for both the German and Russian sides
- Persistent stats tracking and player progression, including unlocks and the ability for your character's appearance in game to change over time
- First person cover system, real blind fire, suppression, bullet penetration and many more new and innovative game mechanics
- Squad and platoon command system
- WWII weaponry redefined: true to life ballistics, bullet penetration, breathing, adjustable sights, free aim, weapon bracing and more
- Mod SDK for the creation of everything from maps to full total-conversion mods
- New weapons for the infantry
- New vehicles - German Panzer III and Russian T-70
- New maps
- Multiplayer Campaign
- Co-op mode
The new gameplay trailer for release day can be downloaded (by the press) from these links:
About Tripwire Interactive
Based in Roswell, Georgia, Tripwire Interactive is an entertainment software developer and publisher founded in 2005 by the award-winning mod team and winners of the 2004 edition of the "$1,000,000 Make Something Unreal" competition. Released in early 2006, Tripwire Interactive's debut retail title Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 achieved both critical and commercial success garnering several awards including "Multiplayer Game of the Year" and "FPS of the Year" for 2006. Killing Floor, Tripwire's second title, jumped straight to the top of the Steam best-seller list and instantly became one of the top-ten most played FPS games in the world. With some of the most-played PC multiplayer games on the market and approaching 2 million units sold on PC, Tripwire Interactive have proven that with hard work, determination, and great distribution partners, independent game developers can still make a big splash in the games industry. And if that wasn’t enough, Tripwire has now published Zeno Clash, The Ball, and Dwarfs, bringing more independent developers’ products to the world. For more information visit Tripwire Interactive's website at www.tripwireinteractive.com.
You are receiving this email because you have either expressed an interest in Tripwire Interactive directly, or through the various shows that we attend. We use MailChimp so that we can provide the best way to manage our email blasts - and ensure that anyone added to our lists by mistake can quickly and easily remove themselves.