Bellevue, WA (April 12, 2010)–In a sardonic take on the popular catapult games genre, Red Rocket Games is letting players attack a full range of contemporary TV-themed‘Cribs’ with the appropriate SoCal-style weaponry: paparazzi, lawyers, groupies, and obnoxious sports cars, among others! This game will hook you with the need to crash cribs for hours.
Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! All the cribs must be destroyed. With just a tap of your finger, you can control the strongest catapult around, and ammo it up with tomatoes, paparazzi or an Italian hottie… we mean‘sports car’. Crash the Hollywood-type cribs in each’hood with everything in it and then move on to the next level. The more objects you destroy, the more points you score, or in this case, the more‘bling’ you collect. Did we mention how you’ll get a kick out of the game’s audio and visual effects? Well, now you know.
So, take your modern-day siege engine and lay waste to thinly-constructed plots and would-be celebrities with abandon. Reality sucks– let’s Crash The Crib<http://www.redrocketgames.com/games/crash-the-crib> !
Crash The Crib has cool key features that include the following:
• Simple 1-finger touch control
• 32 intricately detailed‘cribs’ for you to devastate
• 7 unique weapons– including lawsuit shedding lawyers, photo popping paparazzi, overpriced luxury cars, and bouncing groupies.
• A contemporary view of a reality-hungry media culture
• Great sound effects of paparazzi saying“OW– Stop that” as they are being thrown
And if you think that’s interesting, the following will keep you addicted to this game:
• Handy angle gauge on the weapon for consistent shots every time
• Luscious backdrops of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Malibu
• Three unique soundtracks
• An upgradeable trebuchet (we call it a junk chucker!) that fits the mood of Southern CA
About Red Rocket Games
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with the development studio in Shanghai, China, Red Rocket Games<http://www.redrocketgames.com/games> is a game developer focused on creating bite-size digital entertainment and casual games for the PC, Internet, handheld and iPhone markets. The company, was co-founded by Jung Suh, who was most recently the co-founder and VP of content for GameFly, and Scott Yu, formerly a technical art director at Electronic Arts. More company information can be found at www.redrocketgames.com<http://www.redrocketgames.com/> .