MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay - Aug. 1, 2013 - Ironhide Game Studio today announced the Rising Tides update for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers , with brand new free content for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch apps. The nefarious sea devils seek vengeance in this nautical update, featuring three new stages with six never-before-seen baddies. You’ll need the toughest towers to fend off hordes of aquatic baddies like green-fin man-hunters and their storm-summoning Bluegale commanders. Two new heroes enter the fray, including Kutsao the monk and Karkinos the Crab Man general… bringer of crustacean carnage! The Rising Tides update is a free download for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers ; dive into the iOS app store today .
Breathe in the salty air of the Rising Tides trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9__n-7DzDM
The Rising Tides update for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers features:
- Brand new levels featuring a three stage campaign against marauding sea devils.
- Six new enemies with special abilities to keep you on your toes… or flippers! Face green-fin man-hunters, storm-summoning Bluegales and wave after wave of scurvy sea-dogs.
- Leviathan boss battle pits you against a vengeful deep-sea god.
- Five new achievements to challenge your skills.
- Two new heroes including Kutsao the mysterious monk from distant lands and Karkinos the Crab Man general, packing perilous pinchers and an evasive scuttle.
- Easter eggs, specials and mOAr of the tower defense action you crave!
More about Kingdom Rush Frontiers : As a bigger, badder, and beefed-up return to Kingdom Rush’s intoxicating world of dwarfs and dragons, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers builds on the original game’s furious tower-defense gameplay with flashy new towers, levels, enemies and heroes. It’s like a catapult-load of awesome features launched straight into your face… and it hurts so good!
Download the game with free update and to get rushin’. Join the battle with Kingdom Rush: Frontiers on iPhone and iPod from the App Store here for $2.99: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-rush-frontiers/id598581396?ls=1&mt=8
Or step things up with Kingdom Rush: Frontiers HD for iPad, available from the App Store here for $4.99: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-rush-frontiers-hd/id598581619?ls=1&mt=8
About Ironhide Game Studio
Ironhide Games is a startup developer of casual indie games founded in January 2010, by Alvaro Azofra, Pablo Realini & Gonzalo Sande. Their goal is to produce high quality, well-designed, highly entertaining casual games and have fun doing so. Ironhide has released three titles so far, including Clash of the Olympians, Soccer Challenge: World Cup and Kingdom Rush.
Learn more at http://www.ironhidegames.com/
Rich Jones, TriplePoint for Ironhide Game Studio