Developed by the Lim brothers, Koala Kick is a game similar in tone to the paper throw and basketball type games but with a new concept. The projectile in this case is a koala, being kicked into targets in a 3D space using a path where the position and peak is drawn by the user.
The aim of the game is to kick the falling koalas into targets, between goal posts, snowmen and flying UFOs. All of course, within a certain time limit and scoring as many points as possible. The difficulty ranges from easy to hard, with each level requiring a slightly different technique to master successfully.
- Unique kicking game
- 4 levels each with different game styles and targets
- Score more points with hits in a row
- High score board
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Pricing and Availability:
Koala Kick is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies), and available worldwide through the App Store. A free / lite version will be available soon.