Bracknell, UK – 8th August 2013 – Kalypso Media and Stardock Entertainment are thrilled to announce that Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes , the highly acclaimed 4X fantasy strategy title, will be releasing across Europe on 16th August for Windows PC. The launch of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes sees Kalypso Media continuing their publishing deal with Stardock Entertainment to release the boxed retail version across Europe and EMEA* distribution territories.
After a devastating cataclysm has precipitated the world of elemental into an era dominated by death, chaos and destruction, new civilizations have risen from the ashes. In Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes you will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic. Mighty champions and grand armies will fight under your flag to face terrible creatures, complete quests, rediscover lost secrets and expand your kingdom in your bid to rule the world of Elemental.
Features of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes:
- Legendary Heroes: Champions seek you out based on the amount of Fame your kingdom has generated.
- Exciting Levelling System: Your sovereign and champions evolve through a skill tree that visually allows you to plan what kind of hero you want him or her to be. Make your mage into a powerful Necromancer, or train your Assassin in special attacks that bleed the life from your enemies.
- Tactical Depth: Additional special skills, combat mechanics, spells and various maps promise intense battles with endless hours of fun.
- Countless Monsters: The events of the Fallen Enchantress have raised the dead and caused forgotten creatures to return to the surface of the world to spread terror.
- Large Maps: Gigantic sized maps deliver truly epic games.
- Impressive Graphics: A powerful graphics engine delivers stunning visuals while improving performance on older machines.
- Own Worlds: Use the included modding tools to create new improvements, locations, quests or factions. Design new spells in the Particle Cauldron and entire worlds with the Cartographer’s Table.
* Note to editors.
EMEA distribution for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes includes Europe, Russia, Middle East, Asia and exclusive distribution rights for Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
For more information please contact:
Head of Marketing and PR, Kalypso Media UK
Marketing and PR Assistant, Kalypso Media UK
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @KalypsoMediaUK
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with over 120 employees worldwide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. subsidiary, owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire® (Europe and Asia), and Dungeons. Upcoming titles include The Dark Eye – Demonicon (PC), Air Conflicts: Vietnam (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC) and Rise of Venice (PC). Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com
Stardock is one of the world’s leading developers and publisher of PC games and desktop software. Its PC games include Sins of a Solar Empire® and the critically acclaimed Galactic Civilizations™ series.
Sins of a Solar Empire® is a registered trademark of Ironclad Games Corporation. Elemental: Fallen Enchantress and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes are trademarks of Stardock Entertainment. All rights reserved.