NEW YORK– February 9, 2010– Today, Paradox Interactive debuts brand new interview footage with the developers of the highly anticipated medieval action RPG, Mount&Blade: Warband. The latest iteration of the popular title will incorporate a brand new multiplayer feature, enabling up to 64 players to engage in grueling, combat on horseback that only Paradox Interactive and developer Taleworlds Entertainment can offer.
Join Armagan Yavuz, Lead Developer at Taleworlds Entertainment, as he takes players through the multiplayer modes of Mount&Blade: Warband at the Paradox Interactive Convention.
"This is one of the most exciting features for us and also for the fans as well," says Armagan, as he speaks on the new multiplayer aspect. "If you like the idea of fighting on a horse and fighting with tough guys with swords...you are going to enjoy Mount&Blade: Warband."
View the complete interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTIMvpGPOk
Mount&Blade: Warband will be available late March 2010.
Mount&Blade: Warband Game Features:
• Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team
• Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
• Seek adventure alone, or recruit and train an army fit for a king. You and your companions will gain experience and skills while your soldiers evolve into a deadly fighting force.
• State-of-the-art rendering technologies combine with a more informative interface, allowing new and advanced players alike to enjoy an unprecedented level of immersion.
• The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery.
For more information visit www.paradoxplaza.com/games/mount-blade-warband
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox stands poised to make an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.
Taleworlds Entertainment is an independent game development studio based in Ankara, Turkey. The studios first game was Mount&Blade, a PC game that blended action/RPG/strategy elemets to create a unique style of gameplay. Set in a realistic medieval world, Mount&Blade received acclaim from critics and players alike for its immersive sword-fighting system, mounted combat and innovative game mechanics. The studio is currently working on Mount&Blade: Warband which will bring many long-awaited features including multiplayer support into the series.