The new IP will be unveiled on the first day of the event and will confirm the identity of the game being played in a teaser video, released today. A formal announcement will be made immediately following the show.
A new component to the award-nominated Home of Japanese Games campaign will be announced before the start of the Expo, with working mechanics in operation throughout the weekend.
Rising Star Games will also be demonstrating upcoming titles including Avalon Code, Luminous Arc 2, Angel Cat Sugar and Happy Party with Hello Kitty&Friends, as well as conducting battle challenges on Valhalla Knights 2 and hands-on walkthroughs of the critically acclaimed Little King’s Story.
For further information please contact Yen Hau at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44(0) 1582 433 708.
- END -
About Rising Star Games
Rising Star Games Limited is a video games publisher for Sony PSP™, Nintendo DS™ and Wii™ plus PlayStation®2 in the PAL territory. A joint venture between Japanese publisher/developer Marvelous Entertainment and long standing Nintendo Nordic distributor Bergsala AB, RSG is now in its fifth staggeringly successful year of trading and has published more than 40 titles across Nintendo and Sony platforms, including the worldwide hit series Harvest Moon alongside the renowned No More Heroes. For more information please go to www.risingstargames.com
About MCM Expo
• May MCM Expo expected attendance: Over 35,000
• Advanced ticket sales up between October 2007 and October 2008 by 145%
• Venue: London Excel Centre, one of the UK’s finest and largest venues.
• Confirmed guests: Hollywood screen legend Tony Curtis, bionic woman Lindsay Wagner, Linda Hamilton (best known as Sarah Connor from the Terminator movies), Franklyn director Gerald McMorrow, Moon director Duncan Jones and visual effects supervisor Gavin Rothery, cult star James Duval (Donnie Darko), Neil Grayson (Fargo), cast and crew of BBC adventure show Merlin, Joe Morton (A Town Called Eureka) with plenty more to be announced over the coming weeks.
• Confirmed video games appearing at the MCM Expo: Tekken 6, The Grudge: The Video Game, Afro Samurai, Naruto Shippenden Ultimate Ninja 4, Namco Museum Virtual Arcade, The Munchables, Ready 2 Rumble, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce and Monster Hunter, and many more.
• London MCM Expo is part of the MCM Expo Group hosting shows at Excel London, the International Centre Telford and the NEC Birmingham.