Thursday 29 thSeptember 2011: In celebration of new game THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII, cosplayers have the opportunity to let their vision run wild at the forthcoming London MCM Expo, which runs from 28 thto 30 thOctober at ExCeL London.
Go head-to-head with other King of Fighters cosplayers on Saturday 29 thOctober on the 'Totally Cosplay' stage and show the judges how you bring the characters from the game to life for your chance to be dubbed the King of Fighters. You will need a combination of costume and attitude to win. Show the pride and nobility of Elisabeth Blanctorche or the dark hearted ambition of Ash Crimson, or whomever you want to bring to life from the extensive King of Fighters cast.
Representatives from Rising Star Games and Totally Cosplay will judge the competition. Their decision is FINAL and will be based on an assessment of costume accuracy and how accurately the character's nature is portrayed. Costumes may be made, customised, or bought.
Eager to take part? Contact the MCM Cosplay Team by emailing email@example.com to express interest, or visit the Totally Cosplay area on Friday 28 thor by noon on Saturday 29 thOctober to sign up.
Key features of THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
- The final chapter in the Ash Saga storyline.
- Huge developments in global online play, vastly improved from previous editions of KOF. Play in matches to improve your ranking on the global leaderboards, or in friendly matches against friends or other players online.
- 30+ playable characters, including the return of Mai Shiranui and K’.
- Multiple endings depending on specific characters (teams).
- Un-lockable customisation options to make your fighter unique. Choose from over 20 colour types, parts and icons.
- Improved fighting mechanics: New NEO MAX super moves, faster gameplay and camera control.
- 9 game modes: Arcade, Story, Versus, Mission, Online and much more.
- Story mode features 2D visual novel-style cut-scenes. Stories are branched by offering the player choices, leading to multiple ways to enjoy each narrative.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII will be released in the PAL market in November 2011, courtesy of Rising Star Games www.risingstargames.com.
Sign up to Rising Star Game's Media Bank here: www.risingstargamesmediabank.com
For further information, screenshots and press samples (when available), please contact:
Harry Cole (Premier PR)
Yen Hau (Rising Star Games)
- END -
About Rising Star Games
Rising Star Games Limited is a video games publisher for Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo DS™ and Wii™, Sony PS3 and PSP™ in the PAL territory. A joint venture between Japanese video game publisher and content developer Intergrow Inc and long standing Nintendo Nordic distributor Bergsala AB, Rising Star Games is now in its seventh year of trading and has published more than 70 titles. For more information please go to www.risingstargames.com
Within Hoshi you will discover the rich and intricate tapestry of Japanese gaming. Explore the latest releases, catch up on the latest news, discover new worlds and new characters, and most importantly interact and share your experiences with like-minded fans from around the world.
Join us now and we will keep you exclusively up to date with news, competitions, and special offers:
About MCM Expo
MCM Expo London Comic Con is the UK’s biggest celebration of pop culture, showcasing the best in videogames, movies, comics, sci-fi, cosplay and anime. Attracting over 60,000 guests per show, the London Comic Con is held twice-yearly at Excel London - to purchase tickets go to www.mcmexpostore.com/store or visit www.londonexpo.com for more information.