PLANO, Texas – February 15, 2012 – Robot Entertainment has announced that the next team to enter the Hero Academy will be the crafty dwarves. Handy with gunpowder, the dwarves excel at inflicting explosive damage to crystals and any enemy units caught in their blast radius. The release of the new heroic team will be accompanied by dwarf avatars as well as a dwarf-inspired playing field that features a new crystal layout and exciting new Teleporter premium squares. Game Center is also coming to Hero Academy with support for achievements and leaderboards! The update will be available for download on February 22, 2012.
The dwarves hail from distant fortresses of stone, seeking wealth and glory through victory at the Hero Academy. Dwarves are extremely crafty and gain improved bonuses from the playfield's premium squares. They are masters of area attacks.
• Paladin– The Paladin is a devout holy warrior who can heal and revive allies, healing herself in the process.
• Gunner – Ever the sporting gentleman, the Gunner is a shooter who deals high damage to a nearby enemy and does area-of-effect damage at range.
• Grenadier – Cranky and scarred, the Grenadier can lob bombs over enemies for area-of-effect damage.
• Engineer – With her handy tools, the Engineer can shield a single ally or crystal. She also gets a higher bonus from premium squares.
• Annihilator – Wielding his shoulder-mounted rocket launcher, the Annihilator deals heavy damage with area-of-effect knockbacks. Direct hits weaken his enemies’ physical defenses.
Hero Academy is a mobile asynchronous multiplayer tactics game from Robot Entertainment. Featuring humorous fantasy visuals, Hero academy is a mix of classic strategy and fast-paced casual gaming and has something for every player. For more information about Hero Academy, please visit http://www.HeroAcademyApp.com.
# # #
NOTE to Editors: Assets are available at: press.robotentertainment.com