London, UK – 17 October 2013: Tru Blu Entertainment announced today that Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition will be released on the 21st November on PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360®. Tru Blu celebrates the largest rugby league event on the planet with the official and exclusive licensed videogame for the Rugby League World Cup 2013, hosted by England and Wales 2013.
Experience all the emotion and passion of the world’s fiercest national rivalries as you lead your nation to glory at the 2013 Rugby League World Cup 2013 in Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition.
Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition features all the fun and excitement of the highly successful Rugby League Live 2 plus new content including an all new World
Cup Competition mode with official RLWC2013World Cup stadia and national teams and an expanded 25-year 2013 Career mode to give you the complete Rugby League World Cup 2013 experience.
Features of Rugby League Live 2 - World Cup Edition include:
- Rugby League World Cup 2013 Competition: Compete as one of 14 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the Rugby League World Cup RLWC2013 Grand Final. Play in any of 16 official stadiums.
- Expanded 25 year 2013 Career Mode featuring World CupRLWC2013 fixtures: Compete as your national team at World Cup RLWC2013 matches, sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
- 7 new World CupRLWC2013 stadia in addition to 34 High Detail Stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- 11 New National teams in addition to over 100 Leagues & Teams from NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, England and New Zealand Internationals.
- 2013 updates to NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, State of Origin, England v Exiles, All Stars, City v Country, World Club Challenge and International team rosters, kits including new heritage kits, logos, balls, venues and fixtures.
- Double-Barrelled Experts: Updated commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil ‘Gus’ Gould.
- Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
- Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in Footy Factory.
- Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.
Established in 1984, Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) are a Sydney-based company specialising in the distribution of games, consoles and accessories for the video game market, and are the exclusive distributors of Mad Catz products within Australia. Through their publishing arm, Tru Blu Entertainment, HES have also been responsible for numerous game titles including the record breaking NRL Rugby League and other sports blockbusters – AFL Live and Rugby Challenge.
About Big Ant
Big Ant Studios, developer of Rugby League Live 2 and Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, are one of the largest game developers in Australia and specialise in the development of premium sports, character and racing content for all major console platforms and PC. For more information about Big Ant Studios, please visit www.bigant.com
About Alternative Software
Alternative Software Ltd, headquartered in the United Kingdom, is a long established, interactive entertainment, software company. Founded in 1985, the Company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, and wireless devices. Alternative is responsible for many licensed titles, based upon such properties as Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, Madagascar, Transformers, Ice Age, Shrek etc., in addition to a large range of sports related titles. For more information about Alternative Software's services and products please visit www.alternativesoftware.com
For further information please contact:
Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd
P: +452 319 916 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org