Explore the Island to take pictures of wild animals with your camera. As a reporter you will have to take accurate pictures. But it won’t be that easy to get close! You will have to be crafty and use your knowledge about animals or they will flee from you…
Jump in the Jeep with Robomaru, your precious metallic friend. Explore the island and observe all around. You may find something interesting!
• Each day you will be assigned a specific mission: take a picture of a giraffe and her baby, an elephant eating,…
• Explore the Island with Robomaru and try to find the wild animals: 7 areas are available on the map. Use your knowledge about animals to find in which areas they are supposed to be!
• Try to get as close as you can to take the perfect picture!
• Go back to your camp and complete your album with the pictures of the day. Select the best ones and send them to your editor.
• If the pictures are good you will be given another exciting mission. If not, you will have to go back for the picture.
NOBILIS PUBLISHING contacts
Tel: + 33 4 37 49 79 79 - Fax: + 33 4 37 49 79 70
46-48, chemin de la Bruyère– Bâtiment A– 69570 Dardilly, France
Sébastien Chirpaz, Marketing Director– firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Pestel, Brand manager– email@example.com
Kim Nguyen, Product Manager– Press Contact– firstname.lastname@example.org
Christelle Chandavoine, International Sales Manager– email@example.com
Nobilis, a Lyon based producer, publisher, and distributor of video games (PC, Xbox360TM, PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, PSPTM, Nintendo Wii™, Nintendo DS™, and Interactive DVDs) and video game accessories, was founded in 2001.
Nobilis Publishing has developed successful games such as:“Moto Racer”,“Hotel Giant DS”,“My Baby Boy®” and“My baby Girl®”,“Emma at the farm” (Nintendo DS™),” Mountain Bike Adrenaline featuring Salomon”(PlayStation®2),“Hotel Giant 2” and“Cleopatra™” (PC).
Nobilis has several distribution subsidiaries in France (Lyon), Spain (Madrid), Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg (Bruxelles), and an office in Italy (Rome). Nobilis Publishing games are already sold in over 40 different countries with the most prominent partners.
Nobilis is also a producer/distributor of accessories thanks to its own brand: Subsonic, a symbol of quality and innovation. These accessories are available for the following platforms: Xbox 360™, PSP™, PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, Nintendo DS™, and Nintendo Wii™.