Are you a mobile application or game developer looking to make a name for yourself in the mobile industry?
Do you have a creative eye for innovation and ideas that push the boundaries of application development, or maybe you know how to make something fun and addictive for gamer?
Do you want to win up to $100,000 for your working application?
If so, then we would like to hear from you. The inaugural Samsung Application Store Developer Challenge opens from Monday 16th November and will run until Thursday 10th December. We are looking for forward-thinking developers to submit a game or application that bucks the trend and delivers a unique experience. This is your chance to make a name for yourself on an exciting new application store.
There are eight app categories that you can submit under: Games, Entertainment, Health/Life, E-Book, Productivity, Reference, Social networking and Utilities.
Further information and registration can be found at our official contest website:http://seller.samsungapps.com/contestcs/getContestMain.as
* Submissions can be sent to us from November 16 to December 10
* Judges will pick the best applications for cash prizes from December 11 to December 17
* Apps must be in English or Italian only
* Target handheld device is Samsung Omnia II (GT-I8000)
* Supported OS: Only Windows Mobile native application can be submitted
* Entries Open to anyone registered to sell paid applications at Samsung Application Store Seller Office
So if you think you have what it takes to be the next big name in Samsung mobile development, please get in touch or get working on your application now to claim one of the 36 individual cash prizes or scoop the grand prize of $100,000!
Thanks, we look forward to seeing your ideas!