EA Games Label
EA Games Label
EA Games Label
EA REVEALS PRE-ORDER BONUS ITEMS FOR
MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER LIMITED EDITION
Show Your National Pride Online With Early Access to
Global Warfighters and Weapons in Multiplayer
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – June 4, 2012 – Get ready to represent your nation and become a global warfighter online. Today Danger Close™ Games, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio revealed the bonus* pre-order items for Medal of Honor™ Warfighter Limited Edition . Fans that step up to global Tier 1 will have an arsenal of additional content available from day one, when pre-ordering Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition at select retailers. Inspired by the spirit of international competition in sports, Medal of Honor Warfighter lets players experience their national pride online, playing as their country’s Elite Special Operations Units on the multiplayer battlefield. This groundbreaking move gives players a window into the look and style of 12 Tier 1 units from 10 different nations around the world. Medal of Honor Warfighter also introduces a new mode where the world’s best-of-the-best warriors go head-to-head in combat including the Polish GROM, Canadian JTF2, Australian SASR, U.S. Navy SEAL, U.S. SFOD-D and the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group.
Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition
Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition includes an early unlock of U.S. SEAL Team Sniper equipped with the McMillan TAC-300. SEAL Snipers are universally feared for their innate ability to stalk, target and then peel apart the enemy from extreme distances while in total concealment. Combined with the lethality and surgical precision of the McMillan TAC-300, SEAL Snipers have a devastating and demoralizing effect on those who attempt to engage them.
In addition to the Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition, players who pre-order through select retailers will also unlock specialty content including:
· Medal of Honor Warfighter SFOD-D Pointman Pack - Gamers will unlock early the U.S. SFOD-D Point Man right when they hit the online battlefield. SFOD-D is known for speed, surprise and violence of action. The Point Man exemplifies this by assuming the inherent danger of placing himself in the first and most exposed position yet mitigates his risk with rapid speed, agility and extreme operational awareness.
· Medal of Honor Warfighter Trijicon Optics 3 Pack - The Trijicon Optics 3 bundle unlocks three optics for the Heckler & Koch HK416 assault rifle, which includes the Trijicon ACOG, SRS Reflex and RMR, preparing Operators for any engagement. Trijicon’s wide range of brilliant aiming solutions fulfill the Operator’s need for both magnified, self-luminous tactical sights as well as red dot reflex sights that enhance target identification to increase hit probability in both extended-range and close quarter engagements.
· Medal of Honor Warfighter British SAS Spec Ops Pack - Available via Origin.com, the British SAS Spec Ops packs provides PC gamers with an early unlock of the British SAS Spec Ops. The SAS have served as the model for modern Special Operations around the world and have been operating in covert, low visibility roles in non-permissive environments for decades. The SAS are experts in tradecraft acquired through extensive field experience in special reconnaissance, sabotage, snatch and grab and ambush often penetrating their targets completely undetected.
· Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Pack - PC Gamers who pre-order the PC Digital Deluxe pack at $69.99 will receive all content from the British SAS Spec Ops pack as well as the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group Heavy Gunner. The Spetsnaz utilize and employ heavy weaponry more often than most Special Operations units. They see fire superiority as a priority in any engagement and therefore excel at suppression tactics, covering fire and support for their comrades. PC Digital Deluxe owners will also receive the digital game soundtrack for Medal of Honor Warfighter.
Participating retailers may vary. For more information on pre-order item availability, please visit www.medalofhonor.com/special-offers.
Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers this year’s most authentic military shooter experience. The game was written by U.S. Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas and is inspired by real world events. From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf’s stronghold in the Philippines to assaulting Al-Shabaab’s “Pirate Town” on the Somali Coast, Medal of Honor Warfighter puts players in the boots of today’s most highly trained and skilled warriors to experience missions that have a dotted line to real world terrorist threats. This is Tier 1 on a global scale, featuring real world hotspots in the single-player campaign and introducing international Tier 1 Operators in multiplayer.
Medal of Honor Warfighter will be available in North America on October 23, 2012 and in Europe on October 26, 2012 for the Xbox 360 ® video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation ®3 computer entertainment system, and PC. For more information on Medal of Honor Warfighter, please visit www.medalofhonor.com. For the latest news on Medal of Honor Warfighter please visit www.facebook.com/medalofhonor or follow us on Twitter™ at www.twitter.com/medalofhonor. Press assets including screenshots are available at http://info.ea.com.
- Conditions and restrictions apply. See www.medalofhonor.com/preorder for details.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and social networks. EA has more than 220 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
In fiscal 2012, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.1 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed™, Battlefield™ and Mass Effect™. More information about EA is available at http://info.ea.com.
Danger Close, Medal of Honor, The Sims and Need for Speed are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Mass Effect is a trademark of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. Battlefield, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 2, Battlelog and Frostbite are trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission. PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and used with permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.