Melbourne, AU, June 16 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Melbourne, Victoria/Australia - Sector3 announces the immediate availability of StuntMANIA 4.2 for Windows and Mac OSX which can be downloaded on their website . StuntMANIA 4.2 builds on the awesome 4.0 release just before Christmas '09. The StuntMANIA 4.x series is focused on accessibility via new UI, Improved driving experience and streamlining of power-ups. Local scores have also been added to the already extensive online high score tables and of course Twitter support so you can tell all of your friends how you are getting on.
Feature Highlights for StuntMANIA 4:
Brand new interface and navigation
•A whole new front end and in game UI, sleeker faster, prettier!
- <*>Brand new StuntMANIA Logo*>
Optimisation of gameplay experience
- <*>Improved driving experience with easier to tweak performance settings*> <*>Brand new Camera system*>
•Many tweaks and improvements to game performance
•Updated shaders and FX for higher end graphics cards looks sweet!
Improved Score Tracking
•New Local scores for all game modes to help keep track of your own achievements or other local players
- <*>All scores can be optionally added to the global high scores*>
•Your best score/time and best rank is shown to you per game mode on global ladder
•Notification of best score/time to beat is shown to you at the start of each game including who locally achieved that score or time, so you can play locally against your friends or family
- <*>Auto tweet your game achievements to your followers*>
The StuntMANIA 4.2 update includes:-
•New car“The Sheriff”&“Mr Taxi” has been added to the existing line-up of amazing cars
New Game Options
- <*>Added a GamePad configuration panel to allow players to set their own button configurations*> <*>Added full screen toggle ability*>
•Updated exhaust particles systems on all cars
- <*>Fixed rearview mirror position in challenge game modes*> <*>Better integration of shadows and lights for cars and levels*>
- <*>Fixed exit of free play with a zero score going to the trophy screen*>
StuntMANIA 4.2 is a free maintenance update for owners of StuntMANIA.
Demo Versions, Pricing and Availability
StuntMANIA is only AU$14.97 for a single license or AU$24.97 for a 3 license Family Pack and available on Sector3's website. http://games.sector3.com.au/stuntmania.aspx
Demo versions for both MacOS X and Windows can also be downloaded.
Screenshots and Media
StuntMANIA Video (YouTube)
StuntMANIA Video (Vimeo)
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Sector3 Games was founded in 2007. Sector3 is a successful publisher of desktop games such as StuntMANIA, HyperTankz, Turret Wars, Circuit Defenders, Elevens&PileUp and successful iPhone games including Tankz, Elevens, Turret Wars and Circuit Defenders. Sector3 Games is a division of TrickStar Games.
Copyright 2007-2010 Sector3 Games. All Rights Reserved.