This Release's Tags
App Store, Apple, Digital Distribution, Digital Downloads, Mobile gaming, PLAYSTATION Network, SEGA, Sale, Video Games, android, iOS, iPad App, iPad Games, iPhone App, iPhone Games
SAN FRANCISCO - February 10, 2012
SEGA® of America, Inc. today announced some truly heartwarming deals on popular mobile titles, including the hit HD re-release of Sonic CD™, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking to impress a potential Valentine or just treat yourself to a few new games, don’t miss your date with these deals on the App Store and Android Marketplace!
Sale-priced titles on the App Store from February 11 – 14 include:
- Sonic CD™ for $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4™: Episode I (iPhone®) for $1.99 (was $3.99)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I (iPad®) for $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Super Monkey Ball 2™: Sakura Edition for $0.99 (was $2.99)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I for $1.99 (was $3.99)
- Sonic CD for $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition for $0.99 (was $2.99)
For more information about the SEGA Valentine’s Day sales, as well as details about the upcoming PlayStation®Network sale, visit the official SEGA blog.
About SEGA® of America, Inc.
SEGA® of America, Inc. is the American arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA® Corporation, a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment. SEGA’s global website site is located at www.sega.com.
"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
David Martinez, TriplePoint for SEGA of America, Inc.